A。n effective resume is the fou。ndati。on of every successful job campai。gn. Most students writ。e their first resume when they are seeking internships or summer employment, but resume writing skills are equally important for seniors approaching gradu。ation and alumni se。eking adv。ancement.
As most people know, the purpose of the resume is to su。mmarize the key elements of your。 past experience that you would like employers to consider when you are seeking employment. Naturally, a resume needs to be revised periodically during your career to reflect ch。anges in your qualificatio。ns. Keep in mind that a good resume alone won't get you a job; howeve。r, it can help you get an interview and influence an employer's perception of your skills and potential for a pa。rticular kind of work.
There are several standard formats for resume。s, but most employers prefer the。 chronological format（编年格式）， which is outlined and illustrated be。low. A few students might prefer to use a fu。nctional format to call。 attention。 to pa。rt。icular skill areas. A。dditional information on various resume formats is avai。lable in the Career Dev。elopment Center. The organization of the resume can be adapted as necessary to emphasize an individual's most outstanding characteristics. In general, how。ever,。 the resume should include:
IDENTIFICATION DATA: name, address （or。 two addresses--present and permane。nt）， and phone number（s） （inc。luding area code）。
OBJECTIVE: a single phrase expressing the spe。cific。 type of employment you are seeking and/or。 the principal skills you wan。t to u。se on the job. Some people prepare two or more resu。mes with different objectives. Once you formulate a clear objec。tive, you ca。n use it almost as a thesis for the r。emainder of your resume; only information that supports your car。eer objective should be included on the resume.
EDUCATION: basic details about your education, includin。g。 coll。e。ge location （。city and。 state）， degree, date of graduation （or expected graduation）， major, related course work and （possibly） G.P.A. M。ost college stud。ents do not need to include information about secondary school, but it is important to s。ummarize。 education attained through community colleges, other colleges （i.e., transfer credits）， and specialized training programs.
Name:。 Gender: Male
Date of Birth: Place of Birth: China
M。arital status: SingleLanguage: English, proficient
September 1989 - July 1993
Department of Electri。cal Engineering, Shenyang Institute of。 Aeronautics
* Majored in Radio。 Engineering
* Wo。n a third-class Award in the Contest of Technological F。acture & Experimental Skills in Electronics and Electrician, for Students from the Col。leges affiliate。d to the Mi。nistry of Aeronautics & Astronauti。cs
*Masterful in analog circuit, power circuit, switc。hing power circuit, operation and amplification; proficient in solvin。g problems related to analog circuit.
* Bachelor of Engineering Degree obtained i。n July 1993
September 1993 - July 1996
Nanjing Uni。versity of Aeronau。tics & As。tronautics
* Maj。ored in Communication &。amp; Electrica。l System
* Main field of research was contemporary communication circuit, especially on hi。gh efficiency, high freque。ncy pow。er amplifier （Class E and Class S）。
*Instructed undergraduate。 students in th。eir research on wide band。 frequency multiplier
* My。 diploma thesis was The Electromagnetic C。ompat。ibility Te。sting System of an Airplane
* Read extensively on electromagnetic compatibility and its testing, obtained a through knowledge on the test of ele。ctromagneti。c co。mpatibility。, and on the。 solutions （metho。d。s and instrument） to t。he issues of electromagnetic co。mpatibility. Familiar with。 the testing standards, especiall。y the GJB an。d the。 MTL-STD
* Master of Engineering Degree obtained in July 1996
January。 1994 - December 1995
* Ch。airted the research and d。ev。elopment work in the Nanjing Leader Electronics C。ompany
* Independen。tly developed 3 types of charging devices and management system。s for tel。ephones, LDJF-。I。, LDJF-II and L。DJF-1, and t。heir volume of。 sales excee。d。ed a total o。f 5,000.
* Became the Copar。tner and Chief Engineer of the company at the end of 1995
January 1996。 - August 1999
Chief En。gineer, Nanjing L。eader Electronics Company
* Hosted the refinement of HTD-8。0 Program C。ontrolled Te。lephone Exchanger by addin。g an E & M trun。k.
*P。rimary designer of the HTD-120 P。rogram C。ontrolled Telephon。e Exchanger
* Perf。ection of th。e SSC-2 Telecontrol System, which obta。ined the commercial approval f。rom the Ministry of Elect。rical Power Resou。rce
*Took charge of the quality c。ontrol and production of the company
*Perfection of the FFT Algorithm Program for alternative current sampling in。 the SSC-2 System, which was used to measure harmonic wave
* In the research and development processes, read extensivel。y on product。ion reliabili。ty。 and solved many problems related to production reliability and electr。omagnet compatibility
* Designed the management board by using an Intel 80C188EB proc。essor, studied the TC 2.0 C。o。mpiler an。d rewrote its startup code, and devel。oped a locator and a simpl。e debugging tool
* Lead the development of the Supervision System for Petro。leum Tank。s, based on the SSC-2 System, for the Yangtze Petroleum Chemical Works
* Chaired the development of the Data Collection Device for Electrical Power Ch。arging System, which was not finished before my departure from the company
* Retrieved a lot of literatures on field bus and real time operating systems, including CAN, Hart, Lonworks, ProfiBus, FF, Arcnet, Ethernet
October 1999 - March 2000
* Technological Center for Operation & Maintenance, the Beijing Telecommunication Admini。strat。i。on
* Tracing and rese。arch on Internet media technology
* De。veloped a dial box
March 20。00 - October 2000
Beijing OrientTech Network & Telecommunication Technology Ltd. Co.
* Project Manager o。f the Au。tomatic Call Distributi。on in a Call C。enter, and the Manager o。f the Hardware Depar。tment simultaneously
*。 As the Head of the Research & Development Division, took charge of four。 projects, including ADSL （Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line） Modem （PCI, USB）； ADSL Router; DSLAM with 16 ADSL ports and one 100 M Ethernet Port; migration of the RouteWare Proto